Nobody expects for their beauty products to be harmful to their health, but are you aware of the dangers of using synthetic hair spray? The truth about hair spray is that it can be harmful to your health if you take in the chemical fumes that are created by aerosol hair sprays. Hair spray poisoning is capable of existing by breathing in or inhaling hair spray. Click the link for best hair spray for women
There are a number of ingredients within synthetic hair sprays that can be harmful for your health and these include Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Propylene glycol, Polyvinyl alcohol, Hydroflurocarbon, Denatured alcohol and Carboxylmethylcellulose. All of these ingredients are considered to be toxic or poisonous, and because they are contained within synthetic products, these products can be harmful to your health.
Some of the symptoms that are associated with hair spray toxicity or poisoning by way of hair spray include rash, stupor, low blood pressure, burns to the eyes, burning pain in your throat, difficulty with breathing, vision blurring or difficulty seeing and even coma.
If you use a synthetic hair product and you believe that you have accidentally inhaled or otherwise consumed any amount of the product, it is vitally important that you seek medical help as soon as possible. If you inhaled the poison, you should immediately move into fresh air. Take note of the time that you inhaled the product as well as the name of the product and the ingredients if you know them, and relay this information to emergency services when you call for help.
You need to have a health care provider measure your vital signs and continuously monitor them. The important vital signs include your breathing rate, your temperature, your pulse and your blood pressure. As symptoms arise, they will be treated appropriately. These may include medicines that are designed to treat an allergic reaction such as prednisone, epinephrine or diphenhydramine, surgical removal of any skin that was burned and irrigation or washing of the skin that was burned as needed. If the hairspray poisoning was severe then you may end up being admitted for a decent stay in the hospital.
It is possible for you to sustain extensive amounts of damage to your mouth, your throat and your stomach. The outcome of your brush with synthetic hair spray poisoning is seriously going to depend on how much damage was sustained. Damage is actually capable of continuing to occur in your stomach as well as your esophagus for as many as several weeks after you initially inhale or swallow the poison. This is why seeking help from a medical practitioner is so vitally important. If you do not find out just how much damage has been sustained, you may actually allow the problem to become exacerbated.